bad ABI version?

I'm running sid. I can't currently install xserver-xorg-video-intel.  I get:

# apt-get install --reinstall xserver-xorg-video-intel
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 xserver-xorg-video-intel : Depends: xorg-video-abi-18

However, looks like abi-18 is old, looks like the latest should be 19.
Because when I run Xorg -configure, I get:

(EE) module ABI major version (15) doesn't match the server's version
(19)

Is xserver-xorg-core just out of date?  Any suggestions on how to fix
this? I did try reinstalling xserver-xorg-core but with no luck.

--
Dale Harris
rodmur@maybe.org