Re: Penguin Wireless N USB Adapter TPE-N150USBL

Quoting Charles Kroeger (ckrogrr@frankensteinface.com):
> On Tue, 05 May 2015 21:30:02 +0200
> Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > You could try
> >
> >   ifconfig wlan0 up
> >
> > to activate the interface before following the remainder of the advice
> > given.
>
> I tried that but it complained about not being able to find wlan0

That was the idea behind running iwconfig and ifconfig with no
arguments: to see if there was a wireless interface present. There's
always the possibility that it's called something silly like eth1.

After this step, I think I'd rmmod and modprobe the kernel module and
watch kern.log for messages to see if it finds anything.

Cheers,
David.