Re: no root file system after encryption

David Christensen writes:

> This video shows creating an unencrypted /boot partition and an
> encrypted partition with LVM with swap and root:
>
>      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9pn2PYbDdA

I'll watch the video, but I was not planing to use LVM and my problem is
related to non-LVM partition encyrption.

> Briefly -- to obtain encrypted file systems, the process is to create
> partitions, mark them as encrypted volumes, configure the encrypted
> volumes, and then put LVM and/or file systems into the encrypted
> volumes.

And that does not work as I tried to describe.  After I have properly
configured encrypted root partition (mount point is /) and then write the
partition to disk, the mount point has disappeared and I get the error
message "No root file system defined".  When I have more time, I'll send
detailed email about the steps.

-- Juha