Solved : Upgrade to Jessie : some network problems

Le Mon, 4 May 2015 11:52:18 +0200,
Petter Adsen <petter@synth.no> a écrit :

> Are you sure you might not have gotten a different IP address after
> the upgrade? And what does the line for /mnt/nfssave in /etc/fstab on
> the client and the appropriate line in /etc/exports on the server say?

That solved the trick :-(

I had static IPs on all my network, so I thought the updgrade to Jessie
would keep it this way. But I have two wifi routeurs on my network that
provide DHCP to the wifi net, and clearly ALSO on the wired net.

Thank you for pointing me on this one, I was starting to become
crazy ;-)

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|