Re: Need SAS HBA for Debian Jessie

On Sun, 3 May 2015, Leslie Rhorer wrote:

Many specifically list SuSe and Red Hat, but very few list Debian [...]

And you have your answer: send money to RH. They used to be very good at reliably supporting a lot of different hardware. (I'm out of that consulting biz now...for some time now.)

There are many fates worse than becoming, for certain of one's key systems, a RH customer. Even more so if making money, or deliverables, is part of the job of said key systems.

It boils down to the question "How much of my time do I want to waste looking for those hens' teeth, and, given what my time is worth, do I want to take that hit?"

--
These are not the droids you are looking for.