Re: sudo not respecting /etc/sudoers

Le quartidi 14 floréal, an CCXXIII, Avinash Sonawane a écrit :
> > 2) Move 'Defaults env_keep…' to line 12 in /etc/sudoers (i.e. *before*
> > "User privilege escalation section")
> Same error. Here's my updated /etc/sudoers http://paste.debian.net/170961/

The "env_keep" directive it still at the end. Maybe you pasted the wrong
file?

Also: I believe you should test using env instead of apt-get:

sudo env

... and see if http_proxy is still there. This would allow to distinguish
two possible problems: sudo not keeping the environment or apt-get not using
the environment.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George