Re: sudo not respecting /etc/sudoers

On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Reco <recoverym4n@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2) Move 'Defaults env_keep…' to line 12 in /etc/sudoers (i.e. *before*
> "User privilege escalation section")

Same error. Here's my updated /etc/sudoers http://paste.debian.net/170961/

I think this might be relevant. I had previous configuration which has
/etc/sudoers with env_keep at the very bottom. In newly installed
system I installed `sudo`. Then I *copied* previous /etc/sudoers using
`# cp ~/backup/sudoers /etc/sudoers` and then I added normal user to
sudo group using `# adduser rootkea sudo`

I thought I should have not copy pasted the sudoers and thought that
was the cause of the problem so
I purged sudo and then again installed it. And then added normal user
to sudo and added env_keep to sudoers. But no luck. Still the same
error.

--
Avinash Sonawane (RootKea)
PICT, Pune