Re: [Debian 8.0 Installation] Firmware files on USB stick with debian iso

On Friday 01 May 2015 09:23:51 Charlie wrote:
> It's always been a "phew" moment, heaps of stress and always a question
> of: "will it work", till it's done.

Yes - I realised that I chickened out.  I tried.  But once it got stressful, I
just said "oh, blow this!" and reached for an old network card.  That is just
so _easy_.

I did know that it might have been possible if I had blown enough gaskets in
the effort, which is why I didn't mention giving up until after the OP had
already done so.

Kudos to you for your persevereance. :-)

Lisi