Re: jessie: Firefox download dialog unusable

On 3/14/2015 7:27 PM, Seeker wrote:

On 3/14/2015 12:43 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Saturday 14 March 2015 18:47:46 Ric Moore wrote:
It's when you hit version 36 that it
blows up.
In what way? It seems not significantly worse than it was before. What is
yet to happen to me? :-(

Lisi

Firefox is fine, Video Download Helper was not compatible with FF 36.

On a laptop where I have Windows 10 VDH just updated to 5.0.1, which seems to work fine.

Will have to try it on my Linux boxes now.

Later, Seeker

PS. Don't know where the other download issue is coming from, maybe another FF addon.