Re: jessie: Firefox download dialog unusable

On 03/14/2015 12:19 PM, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net> wrote:
hi,

I get an unusable download dialog in firefox (iceweasel) of current
jessie (updated this morning):
   http://www2.inf.fh-brs.de/~fnatte2s/firefox-empty-buttons2.png

Clicking on the half-displayed buttons is a no-op.

I can reproduce it by clicking on "woodstox-core-src-V.tar.gz" on
http://wiki.fasterxml.com/WoodstoxDownload (see screenshot above).

Freeciv-gtk[23] work fine (also gtk intensive applications).

What is Freeciv-gtk[23]? FWIW, when I go to
http://wiki.fasterxml.com/WoodstoxDownload and try to download
"woodstox-core-src-V.tar.gz" , I do not see any problem.

I am using iceweasel 31.4.0esr-1~deb7u1 on a machine running a
combination of Jessie and Wheezy.

You are blessed and highly favored. It's when you hit version 36 that it blows up. I'm using Firefox from another repo, so we're getting clobbered first. Thatfully, I found version 35 still on my Ubuntu partition, and manually installed it. No worries now. Plus, I pinned it. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html