Re: Please stop systemd-fsck on _every_ boot!

On 01/07/2015 05:21 AM, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015, 22:13:26 schrieb ~Stack~:
>> In summary:
>> * I have systemd-fsck disabled just about every damn place I can find to
>> do so, yet it still runs on boot every time. I see it on the screen and
>> in the log messages.
>> * I still can't find where the hell systemd stores the same information
>> it displays on the boot screen.
>
> nothing shown by journalctl?

I did look there as well. I can see where it runs fsck but it says the
partitions are clean. There are other error messages about it not liking
my controller and what not, but no errors I see related to the fsck nor
the timeout. I tried filming the message as it went by the boot, but the
video just came out blurry...guess my camera isn't good enough. :-)

~Stack~