Re: wget log from Jigdo

On Thursday 31 December 2015 15:45:23 Steve Matzura wrote:
> Now everything's fixed, up, running, etc., it's quite time to thank
> everyone who made suggestions, at least 99% of which were helpful in
> some way, if not directly, then indirectly by putting my mind onto a
> different thinking path.

Some years ago a friend complained to me that I ignored his advice and never
listened.  I said, not at all.  I always listen avidly to advice.  I always
think about advice.  I just don't always follow advice. ;-)

Glad that you got it going.  That default of sound being set to 0 or muted by
default is annoying even if one has some sight.  It must be maddening and
incomprehensible if you haven't!  The rationale, I believe, is so that you
won't be deafened if you left your speakers turned up high.

Lisi