Condolences from John Murdock

First I am sorry to hear the passing of Ian. I am currently in Afghanistan. My name is John W Murdock and curious if I we are related. My family is out of the West Virginia Ohio area I grew up in Maryland and family out in Tracy, CA in the wine country area. I do not want anything just asking for lineage. Once again I am sorry to hear of such a bright person and innovator leaving us so early. Let the the family know they are in my thoughts and prayers.Feel free to call to verify if needed.

Respectfully,

John W Murdock
407-435-6462