Re: Putting It All On a Stick

On 12/29/2015 3:18 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Is there a way to place the contents of all the Debian installation
ISO's on a single USB drive?

Yes, at least with Squeeze. I haven't tried with Wheezy or Jessie yet. My motivation was that until recently I was limited to dial up. My initial solution was to purchase a complete set of DVDs from a vendor listed on https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/ . My motivation for putting all 8 Squeeze DVDs on a stick was to avoid all the DVD swapping. [note that complete set of Jessie is now 13 DVDs]

 For example, after creating the boot
drive from the first ISO image, can the files from the second and
third images be simply copied onto the USB drive,

Depends on definition of "simply". Is "with minimal difficulty" acceptable?

 creating one
complete three-disk installation set on a single medium?

Give a day or so to find my notes.