Re: Putting It All On a Stick

On Wed 30 Dec 2015 at 10:37:53 -0500, Steve Matzura wrote:

> Can the net install run with speech? I didn't think it could.

"Install with speech systhesis" is the last item in the installer menu.

The only major difference between DVD-1 and the netinst ISO is the first
gets packages from the DVD (if there is no mirror) whereas the second
will get some of them from the net (a mirror is needed). I cannot see
why using a netinst ISO is any better than DVD-1.