debian tablet

Hello,

Do you now of any tablet on the $200 range, around 10" that runs Debian? - or by the way any other Linux.

I don't want virtualized linux, the tablets are slow enough from scratch, but a tablet that run linux natively.

I've seen some on the net, but in very limited edition.

https://jolla.com/tablet/

I would like personal experience if any of your do have one

http://www.ubuntu.com/tablet

don't seems to be released now

is it reasonable to think than is the tablet runs windows it can run linux? (most are a bit expensive but can be found second hand)

thanks
jdd