Re: Need a calculator that knows about coulombs

On Monday 28 December 2015 01:59:44 Gener Badenas wrote:

Back on the list where this belongs.

> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 9:09 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net>
wrote:
> > Greetings all;
> >
> > Do we have such a beast?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> There might be some projects in github that does this.

Qucs seems to be the default plaything for such these days.  However I am
having a heck of a time making it work to actually do the simulation of
the charge-pump detection circuit I have drawn, basically 2 caps, 2
diodes and a loading R on the output.

I have joined the qucs-help mailing list, but it appears I may be the
only subscriber.  No other activity in about 18 hours anyway.

I've looked at git-hub a few times but it doesn't take long to get lost
in that corn maze.

> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
> > -Ed Howdershelt (Author)