Dovecot Problems?

I can no longer log on to my IMAP server from my Android. I can do so from
kmail but even the URL is translated to localhost. Using k-9 mail on the
android.

I have dovecot listening to *,:: (both ivp4 and ivp6)
I have tried with and without ssl,tls, neither works

I am not sure when it stopped working, dovecot upgrades or new router. The
desktop ufw is set to allow all out and 143 in for all the combinations.

The router's port forwarding is set up the same way.

Should work.
What else do I need?