Re: Need a calculator that knows about coulombs

On Wednesday 23 December 2015 20:33:57 John Hasler wrote:

> Bob Bernstein writes:
> > And I have to say, this electrical stuff is a lot sexier than poopy
> > linux stuff!
>
> I could bore you to tears in 15 minutes with anecdotes about hospital
> wiring design.

Having read some of the extra's for that, its no wonder the bid estimates
are 400% of what the takeoff guy totals up.  And my little red pocket
hot wire sniffer still manages to go berzerk when within sensing
distance to some of the innocent looking stuff sitting on the prep rooms
counters.  I found 4 of those flashlight things they put a plastic cup
over to look into an ear, that could be lethal so far.  All maintained
by some contractor & the Doc his self was powerless to do anything about
it.  Scary, tain't it?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)