Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2015 #1449

On Monday 21 December 2015 20:55:38 Derek Wang wrote:

> Please remove me from the mail list. Thank you.

1. You just echoed the whole 37 kilobyte daily digest post back to the
list. Picture me making motions of sharpening a finger.  Thats a bad
dog, no biscuit scene for sure.

2. If you look at the headers (since the digest doesn't seem to contain
the list servers address) you should find this line: