Re: POP3 was: Re: command not found [SOLVED]

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:32:01 +0000
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Having just by implication been told by someone that only muggles, lusers
> and/or dinosaurs use POP3, how many others of us will admit to it?  (For the
> avoidance of doubt, I use POP3.)

I am also one of the unenlightened users, making grunting noises in the backwoods and using POP3 (and refusing systemd...)

Cheers,

Ron.
--
     Climate is an ill-tempered beast, and we are poking it with sticks.
                                                          -- Mark Maslin