awffull?

Greetings all;

As I've said several times, the web page in the sig is this machine.

But something, on or about Nov 16th, disabled awffull, so I haven't had
any handy stats to look at recently.

Tonight I read the man pages and found its a bad idea  to run it as root,
however, root's cronatb had no trace of it, and neither did mine.

So I did a "sudo chown -R me:me /var/www/awffull" because what was there
was all owned by root.  Then I found it was being told
in /etc/awffull.conf, to use a logfile that was old for its data.  Fixed
that by putting it on the current logfile.

Will that be a bite me in the future?

Then I added an entry to my own crontab, telling it to regenerate the
data every 12 hours so what I see is relatively current.

And ran it once as me just to get it tested/restarted.  Seems to be
working as expected.

But it had been working for 3 or 5 years, up till Nov 16th, 2015.

Was there an update that could have played with it, in about that time
frame?

Thanks for any clues.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)