KDE plasma: accidently destroyed profile-settings

Dear list,

I accidently deleted/killed/destroyed my activity profile settings in KDE
plasma.

The problem shows in that way, if I click on the icon in the taskbar to get
the popping up window, where I can chose the required profile, nothing is to be
shown.

Instead the system freezes. I can click no other icons and have to restart
KDE.

I suppose, I can repair it by deleting the required configuration files.

It would be nice, if someone could point me to all involved files, because I do
not know, which are the correct ones. And of course do not want to delete the
complete ~/.kde folder.

Thanks for reading and all your help.

Best regards

Hans