Re: no response from listmaster

On 12/14/2015 10:06 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 14 December 2015 13:54:09 tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

No idea how you could take as "instruction" what only could be meant
as a "proposal", but there you go...

It was in the imperative.

"imperative ‎(countable and uncountable, plural imperatives)
(uncountable, grammar) The grammatical mood expressing an order "

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/imperative

Instruction=Order??  I think so.

Keep in mind that when geeks find broken, they rush in to "issue" a fix. Classic black and white thinking, but we are dealing with computers with humans mingled in. <g> Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html