Debian 8/Jessie: File System Quota Checks performed before all volumes are decrypted

Hello all:

Ive been experimenting in a VM with adding/re-using multiple LUKS
disks.  I have all the disks added inside of /etc/crypttab.  My fstab
is mounting the LUKS by UUID, and that is working great and all.

Then I began adding quotas; ie: /home is on its own separate LUKS ext4
volume -- all passphrases at this point, no keys.  When I had standard
aquota I saw warnings at boot which I knew I could temporarily ignore.
But after I switched fstab to use journaled quotas and rebooted, I
noticed the boot sequenced started performing a quota check before I
had given the passphrase to decrypt the drive.

This quotacheck fails obviously since the volume hasnt been decrypted
yet, and Im placed into single-user mode to correct the error.  So how
do I prolong/postpone the quotacheck, or tell the boot to wait until
all 5 disks are decrypted before proceeding?

I tried the search engines, but perhaps Im not using enough specific
words to narrow down my results?  I havent found any results the cover
my problem.

Thoughts?  Thanks in advanced.

Mr. S.A. Birl