Re: install udpxy.1.0.23

Hi,

Chris Bannister wrote:

> I think the reasoning is that installing it on servers is like having
> a sophisticated locksmithing workshop in an unlocked garage outside your
> locked home.

Interesting aspect.
But i can easily pipe a binary from my workstation to a server
if i have a shell sccount there. Further i would be able to write
malware in shell code.
So if the preconditions for using a compiler suite are given,
i would also be able to do equivalent harm without compiler.

I assume it is rather that the substantial weight of the locksmith
shop might be in the way of the desktops with insane weight.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas