debianlive iso with xfce and clamav

I am attempting to recover data from a virus-damaged Windows machine.  For
this work, I wish to run debianlive with xfce desktop and clamav.

I found at:

ttps://www.debian.org/CD/live/

ISO images for Jessie with xfce desktop.

And debianlive includes synaptic, so it it fairly easy to install clamav;
but my task would be simpler if I could create a debianlive ISO image
which includes both xfce and clamav.  Is there a HOWTO for this?

Another motivation is the fact that not all of the packages in the
debianlive ISO are the most recent release.

I found a web page:

https://www.maketecheasier.com/create-custom-debian-live-cd-through-the-web/

which creates a customized debianlive ISO, but the engine currently on
line does not allow all of the customization which the web page
advertises.

Russ