Freemind stopped working

Freemind seems to have stopped working, hanging up in the splash screen.

I found something on debian bug lists that said I should comment out the line in /etc/java-7-opensdk/accessibility.properties, but when I tried that all that happened is it got past the splash screen and then put up a dialog box that said freemind.main.Freemind can't be started. If I start it from the command line I get a java exception. Seems not to find class com/lightdev/app/shtm/SHTMLPanel

I have the simplyhtml package (which I think contains this class) installed.

Firstly, any one else having problems with Freemind and secondly anyone know how to fix the missing class problem?

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk