post dis-upgrade troubles

Good morning everybody.

I just did a dist-upgrade of my laptop to the latest debian stable, and
now systemd should govern the machine.

But whenever I choose the new tool the boot hangs on the
binfmt.service, prevenmting the machine to become useful. The solution
I use is to power-cycle and restart using System V boot.

I tried to mask the service both from a System V-started system and a
systemd-started system, but that does not resolve the problem.

Another trouble is samba. The package was removed and apt is not able
to configure it anymore.

Could someone give some useful solution? Thanks in advance!

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO