Tip of the hat to Michael Biebl

I just caught the YouTube video of Michael Biebl's presentation at systemd.conf. It was good and informative and reminded me of the hard and many faceted work Debian developers and maintainers put in. Work for which I don't often enough show my appreciation. It's very comforting to know that the software I depend on is in such good hands, and this is a good time to say that I really, really appreciate the work.

Thanks to all.

--
Philippe

OK! We now return to normal mode of complaining about this and that! :-)

------
The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>