Re: Where is digikam?

On Mon, 09 Nov 2015 18:40:03 +0100, Matthias Bodenbinder wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see digikam in unstable for a very long time now. But it is not coming to testing. Why is that? Wasnt the push to testing supposed to be an automatic process? Or does digikam in unstable still have critical bugs? What is the reason for the delay?
>
> Matthias

digikam exists in many debian versions, including testing.
So maybe you want to revise your question?

To find out why the version currently in sid hasn't made
it to testing, go to the debian package page, and click
on the 'developer information' link (right side of page).
It will tell you why...

HTH!