Re: convert between ethernet and usb

On Saturday 07 November 2015 13:59:47 Renaud  OLGIATI wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 11:21:18 +0000
>
> Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > !!!  In which country do ordinary hardware stores stock _slightly_ arcane
> > IT products??  Or, come to that, any IT products to speak of?
>
> Living in Darkest Paraguay, I have had no problem getting Trendnet
> USBToRJ45 adapters sent from Amazon.

I don't regard Amazon as an ordinary hardware store.  You have over-snipped
the quotation.  I could easily buy one reasonably locally - but not in a
hardware store, ordinary or otherwise.  The OP said: " You could find it on
an ordinary hardware store. It's really cheap."  Cheap is relative too.

Lisi