SDXC, exFAT and all that stuff...

	Hi, I try to use a SDXC card exFAT formatted (the "standard"
now" on a jessie laptop, using KDE So I installed exfat-utils and
exfat-fuse, and tried.

First thing, KDE tells me it cannot mount the card. I see that
/dev/mmcblk0p1 (device was given to me by /var/log/syslog) is
correctly
brw-rw---- root disk

As root I can mount through mount.exfat, but not as user.

I wrote some files on it, but the unmount (fusermount -u) failed, I
did not get the prompt back, and after interrupting there was nothing
on the card.

Did someone have success with this kind of card ?

Thanks you.