/bin/sh: 1: lpr: not found on jessie amd64

I have Jessie i386 and amd64 installed on 2 different laptops. Wine is
installed on both, meaning that i386 architecture is enabled on amd64
install.

Both installation have access to the same printer using the same (i386)
driver from Brother. The printer works just fine with all apps on both
installs with one exception described below.

When I run the same application in Wine on i386 install, I can print from
the app just fine.

However, when I try to print from it on amd64 install the error:"/bin/sh:
1: lpr: not found" is thrown on me.

I've tested printing with 'lp' from CLI and it works equally well on both
installations. Checked out and 'lpr' is not installed on neither of
laptops.

Any suggestions, please?