Re: macbook pro - new install - issues

Miguel Negrão <miguel.negrao-lists <at> friendlyvirus.org> writes:

> 1 - This mac has a portuguese keyboard layout. The portuguese keyboard
> layout is not working on gnome and gdm. Although it appears in the list of
> keyboard layouts on the top right corner in gdm, typing in the keyboard
> always outputs characters according to the us layout.

I can confirm that upgrading to testing fixes this issue. How can I discover
what package is causing this issue ? Will whatever fixed this be backported
to jessie ? I would prefer to run jessie if possible (kept version before
upgrading to testing in a btrfs snapshot).

Btw, the font rendering is slightly better in testing (gtk apps mostly). It
is more blurry than ubuntu or stable. Inside iceweasel it still looks the same.

Thanks
Miguel Negrão