Re: vino/gdm3 keyboard problem

On Tue, 2015-10-20 at 18:52 +0200, Martin Herrman wrote:
> That works fine, vino is started and I can connect from my laptop to
> my desktop. But... when I want to login (the display gets locked
> after
> some time), I'm unable to enter the password. After typing 1 or 2
> characters the display seems to be refreshed and the typed characters
> disappear.
>
> Any help is really appreciated!

This sounds like gdm might be crashing? If you reconnect the monitor,
let it lock the screen and then try to unlock (via VNC), can you later
unlock physically and see if the session has restarted (if the
applications you were running are still there).

Can't reproduce the problem here, locking and unlocking works fine over
VNC.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson