Re: fstab entry for a 3.6TB drive

I would recommend not using "dump" and "pass", set them to 0.

Yours sincerely, Jayson Willson

15.10.2015 15:52, Sharon Kimble пишет:

I'm trying to mount a 3.6TB hard drive formatted and labelled with
gparted, and I have twice managed to lock myself out of the computer
until I removed the offending line in fstab.

This is the fstab line that I'm going to try and use -

LABEL=back-a           /back-a             ext4      defaults              1      1

Will this work without locking me out again please?

Thanks
Sharon.