Re: Unable to Install Stretch on Laptop, not Loading iwlwifi

> But I still can't understand what your problem with the non-free iso is.
> First you appeared to say it was the same as the other (?) now you seem to
> say that you haven't been able to try it.  (Why?)  I'm confused.

Lisi

I have used the non-free firmware on a separate USB stick and the results are the same as without it.  I have not yet tried this in text mode so I can check the VC4 output.  I have not been able to get the non-free iso to boot at all.  I am going to repeat the process and to see if the failure is repeatable.