Re: Unable to Install Stretch on Laptop, not Loading iwlwifi

On Monday, October 12, 2015 at 7:20:04 AM UTC-5, Sven Arvidsson wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-10-12 at 04:48 -0700, ray wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It might be easier to simply use installation media with the firmware
> included:
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

Sven,

Thank you.  I downloaded the file, built the iso and ran it.  I get the same results as above.

I am wondering if I may be operating the GUI incorrectly.  The laptop has a very high resolution.  I have to magnify the scrren to read it.  I do not see the typical two bottons in the bottom right corner.  I may not be operating this correctly - or there are no buttons there at this stage.