Re: debian-user list problem

On Sunday 11 October 2015 11:18:25 maderios wrote:
> I try to answer. I have to read first the web page, it's not so easy.
> Sorry. Some details:
> I subscribed for many years to debian-user, debian-user-french,
> digikam-users, enlightenment-users.
> All works perfectly *now*, except for debian-user list since I posted
> this message some days ago.
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2015/10/msg00201.html
> I try to understand what happens. I wonder if debian-user list considers
> me as a spammer.

If it considered you a spammer, it would be *we* who do not get *your* emails,
not the other way round.  You are still subscribed.  We are getting your
emails.  Perhaps *your* spam checker has decided that the Debian List is
Spam.  Have you checked?

There doesn't seem to be a problem this end.  It really must be your end.

Lisi