Re: Please tipps for Desktop ( gnome, kde, xfce, etc. ) Debian 8 jessie and some minor issues

Hi Lisi,

thanks for help...

The Nvidia is a problem? Pity about the NVidia. That has been known to cause some people grief. Let's see what other people come back with, and I'll look into these in more detail later. If *you* don't understand *my* English, just ask and I'll rephrase or explain. Lisi

I can read (most) english, but i'm not "trained" in writing...
;)

Thanks again,
best regards,
 Peter