Debian Jessie Icedove Error : NotAuthenticatedServerError

Recently , I found that my hotmail in Icedove has the following error:

select command is not permitted in current state(NotAuthenticatedServerError)

I can't check emails in Icedove client. Even you mark the emails read, it is still unread in the website.
I searched , but I don't change my password in the website or have two-step authentication.

Dose anyone know how to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance.
    - mudongliang