Re: make system boot straight to browser connection

On Wed, 7 Oct 2015 19:13:01 -0700
tom arnall <kloro2006@gmail.com> wrote:

>I want to setup a system so that when the power button is pushed on
>the PC, the system connects to the internet and starts a browser
>without a login or any other intervention by the user.
>
>There are no security issues.
>
>Is this doable?

Definitely doable. I do it every day. Set up my computer for autologin,
open browser to page wanted. Save session in Xfce. Every time the
computer is restarted, it comes up, logs in, starts firefox.

--
Charlie Kravetz
Linux Registered User Number 425914