Re: Bypass Disk Usage Analyser

On Sun, 2015-10-04 at 18:07 +0530, Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
> Whenever I want to open any file directly from search, or places, or
> and
> disk after mounting, it directs to Disk Usage Analyser, which I want
> to be
> Nautilus instead.
> Is there any method to fix this?

Sounds like something has screwed up the normal file associations.

I think this is handled in mimeinfo.cache which is normally found in
 /usr/share/applications/mimeinfo.cache and in your home directory. (I
find three of these files in my home dir)

I think it's safe to remove (or move them out of the way) to get back
the default behaviour.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson