Re: Bypass Disk Usage Analyser

Search here refers to type to search provided in Gnome3 onwards where you can type for apps, and files in home folder rather than browsing them.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Karagkiaouris Diamantis <dkaragkiaouris@gmail.com> wrote:
From your brief description it seems to me that this is a matter of permissions. What permissions do you attach to these files? Also, when you say "search" could you please be more specific? For me "search" for example means "find ...." and open them by terminal. Some details will help.

Am 04.10.2015 um 15:37 schrieb Himanshu Shekhar:
Whenever I want to open any file directly from search, or places, or and disk after mounting, it directs to Disk Usage Analyser, which I want to be Nautilus instead.
Is there any method to fix this?

--
Himanshu Shekhar
IIIT-Allahabad