Re: How to disable automatic mounting of CDROM?

Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Sunday 04 October 2015 15:41:37 Richard Owlett wrote:
It may address the
one thing I've found most annoying while trying to move to Linux.
Users [*PLURAL*] and Groups [*PLURAL*] may make sense in a
universe of mainframes. Not so much in a setting where only one
individual has access.

It makes sense in lots of situations, real life ones for schools, colleges,
workplaces, families, single users attached to the Internet.  You can always
achieve what you seem to want by always running as root.  So LInux can do
what you want fine.  Let it also do what others want/need.

I don't always wish to "swat flies with 100mm cannon".
Or as old saying cautions "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."