Re: Broadcom 43121 wlan issue

On Sunday 04 October 2015 13:29:32 Himanshu Shekhar wrote:
> Yup! got it. I attached my sources.list file in the very first message of
> the thread. I would like to have suggestions on the same.
Read:
https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList

Then the following might be helpful - but beware, they are not official.  But
neither is the mess you have at the moment!

(http://www.debianadmin.com/debian-sources-list-generator.html)
This looks great, but didn't work for me.

http://debgen.simplylinux.ch/
Out of date, but works fine if used carefully.

Here is my wheezy sources.list:
-----------------------------------
deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian wheezy main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian wheezy main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian wheezy-backports main contrib non-free

deb http://mozilla.debian.net/ wheezy-backports iceweasel-release

deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org wheezy main non-free

You need the first, third and fifth (having changed wheezy to jessie).  src is
up to you.  Use anything else with caution and having researched the caveats.

Lisi