Re: Broadcom 43121 wlan issue

thanks dude ! i upgraded my driver. But can you tell why some packages break after updating to newer version and still debian stable version is named so.
infact after updating java.. libreoffice4 failed and i had to install libreoffice5 from jessie backports.
Is this normal or and issue?
Thanks for the help!

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> wrote:
Hallo,
* Himanshu Shekhar [Sun, Oct 04 2015, 03:06:34PM]:
> I have no idea of what has happened to my system. My sources.list is
> attached along with make.log. If I need to downgrade my kernel, please
> provide a fix.
> Thanks for replying... I was waiting!

Downgrade the kernel or upgrade the driver, your choice.

https://packages.debian.org/sid/broadcom-sta-dkms
https://packages.debian.org/sid/broadcom-sta-common
https://packages.debian.org/sid/broadcom-sta-source

Regards,