Re: googleearth-package (jessie)

On Sat, October 3, 2015 4:34 pm, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> The Google site, at the place referenced by your URL, has just offered to
> let me download (copied and pasted to avoid typos)
>
> google-earth-stable_current_amd64.deb

The Google web site detected that you are running an amd64 system, so it
automatically offered you the amd64 version of Google Earth.

I happended to visit the site while running an i386 system, so the site
offered me the i386 version.

But with a bit of searching through the site, you can download the amd64
version or the i386 version -- or both, if you wish.  And I think that you
can do so even if you are running W$ at the time.

Russ