Re: A mouse and keyboard problem (randomly lose keystrokes)

    Alfonso> Hi, I experience a mouse and keyboard strange behavior since debian 7 to 8
    Alfonso> update. Sometimes, when X windows system started, the USB mouse doesn't work
    Alfonso> and the USB keyboard loses randomly groups of keystrokes. This not happen
    Alfonso> ever and sometimes every works fine

    Alfonso> This happened some of you before?

I had similar problems. The hardware works fine elsewhere, and on Debian
7 too, hardware failure is out of the question. I also had the same
problem on the TTY, so it's not an X thing either. I also tried about
half a dozen USB keyboards, no luck.

In the end, downgrading the kernel to 3.16 fixed the problem for me, and
have reported #793377 with my findings back then.

Hope this helps.